Mid sem started yesterday YAY :D Well but finals is in 4 weeks time so there really isn't much to be happy about anyway... =_________________________________________=
So after lectures yesterday my friends and I decided to go food hunting at Hardware Lane. We went to a little French creperie Le Triskel, and the crepes there were awesome. Kat and I shared a savoury "egg, Swiss Gruyere cheese and mushrooms and ham" crepe and a sweet "poached pear with warm melted chocolate" crepe. Awesomeness. Highly recommended. After that we went for dessert at Dessert Story which is pretty much something like Snowflake. Sorry no photos... :(
This is my water. =_________________________=Dad arrived from KL and again thinking I was underfed and malnourished brought me for dinner at a hidden little Korean Restaurant near Russel Street where we had the most AWESOME jajangmyun. FTW that was a whole day of non-stop eating...

Today we went to Manchester Press for brunch. Weather today was heavenly.
Manchester Press used to be a printing press, but now it's a really really popular cafe which sells mainly coffee and bagels. Which is surprising (well maybe not?) because it's located in a little lane off Bourke Street, Rankins Lane. There were already 6-7 groups of people waiting outside when we got there.
^ No, the people waiting weren't ninjas. This is the other end of the lane where there are no people, I loathe people in scenery pictures. :)
^Don't ask me what that disco ball is doing up there. Maybe it's just waiting for some yongsui to pass by under it and... You know...
It was finally our turn and we went in. It was so crowded we had to share tables with other customers.


I ordered a bagel with smoked salmon, capers, cream cheese and salad.
Dad ordered a bagel with mint, avocado and pine nuts.
Sheer awesomeness... Generous serving of bursting flavours and textures.
Their cappucino was the smoothest, creamiest cappucino I ever had in my entire life T_____________T
Bottoms up!
They sell other sweets too, looked so tempting.
Once again, sorry for the really crappy photos... Must get a DSLR soon :(
^And this a photo which shows how tall I have grown since I came here. Apparently I can't even look over a wooden fence =_______________________________________= Kthxbai!









No comments:
Post a Comment