Saturday, 15 October 2016
Thank you.
Thank you so much for the past week, for bearing with me and all my shenanigans and anxiety attacks, for waiting for me who is so slow in everything, for keeping me sane through our darkest period and giving me hope when I thought there was none. If it were not for you I would have already given up and prepared to fail.
Despite the torturous 13 hours a day cramming, the multiple anxiety attacks and breakdowns, we managed to pull through. I do not know about you, but I have to admit I loved it when you were there, and have gotten so used to you being there. Now that this is over, I will miss you a whole lot.
It's over. It's all over. And now that you know that you got that question correct we can get some sleep tonight. All your hard work paid off and I am quite sure you will be fine.
Rest well, the future (and your Bentley) awaits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment