Drat the weather...
It's cold, but it doesn't snow; It rains; It gets dark freaking early; It makes everyone sick. And just when I was going to declare I am the only one not sick due to this fugly weather likeaboss I suddenly get the flu =_____=
Won't be able to do a lot of exploring while the flu is still here because I get headaches walking in the cold... >_____<
It's raining right now... So I'm stuck in the apartment... What I would give to be back in KL right now, suffocating from the exhaust fumes and sweating from the sweltering heat. That doesn't matter any more... It's the company that matters...
They say home is where the heart is. So I don't really like to say: Go home, At home... rather the apartment...
The day I go home, truly home, will be the day I fly back to KL, where the people who matter the most to me are...
Sigh... What I would give to be home right now... Well and truly home... :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment