VERY SCARED...
Final week of hols, assignments already up. Human behavior essay. Deadline 31st August (MERDEKA! ==) Look at the guidelines and topics your first reaction would be: "WHAT THE FUUU IS THAT?!" 2000 words of complete... I don't know...



Speechless... Question 2 is like... Combining your KOMSAS with Psychology... Please explain by personality theory why Mr. Buchanan gave all the apples to the Governor to get him to stop taking his orchard. I don't know he was feeling generous apparently... (Actually he was a psychotic who forced the governor to eat all the apples until the governor was scared and let him and his orchard go... And please explain why the governor was scared using another theory...)
Something like that?
We also have to cut mice up... Mice... The poor things...
Aww...
How could one even...
We also have another 22 medicines to profile and memorize this sem! How exciting! I finished the profiling during the holidays to buy some time for other stuff. But the real problem isn't the profiling... It's the memorizing...
And the list goes on... This is only a portion of 2 of the units out of the 4 units this sem... (They just have not uploaded the rest to give us a surprise! =_=)
Sigh... Anyhow, hopefully survive this sem. I don't know how I did it last sem but some idiot must have swapped exam papers with me... The day the results came out, they really gave me a heart attack because I saw C and D on the grades, and I thought I failed... And had to take the 4 units... AGAIN...
Then I saw the unit which I got higher marks had a grade D, compared to the unit with lower marks which was given a grade C. Then it occured to me... C was Credit...
And for the first time, I rather get a D compared to a C...
힘내 힘내 힘내!!!



1. Hmm..hmm.. Mr. Buchanan story sounds so familiar :P
ReplyDelete2. I like your assignment Q9, the way to reduce stroke is pretending to become a carrot in the backyard.
3. i think you muz more look forward for HD.
Pretending to be a carrot is a good idea. It helps to reduce stress and prevent stroke...=_=
ReplyDeleteHaha, got HD. I thought it meant "High D" Then wonder why "High D" higher marks than C... =_=