About Me

The title is self explanatory :p

Friday, 10 August 2012

The Misadventures Down Under: Random...

I am bored and I don't want to sleep...

Why so bored? Assignment not finished, presentation haven't done slides... They say the degree of boredom has a linear relationship with the amount of things to do and both increase proportionally... =____________________________=

This is miserable...

Masterchef 播完了,以为晚餐会吃不出味道,因为没有会 煮东西的靓仔看了 超级变态的参赛者煮很好看的食物给你看了有幻想然后吃得垂涎三尺,老人痴呆。幸好主办当局又拍摄新的系列 Masterchef All-Stars,找了前三季的参赛者回来比赛,都是前五名以内的,所以很变态。其实也很好啦,因为他们主要是帮一些 charity organisation 筹钱。 不过毕竟是比赛,每个星期还是会有人被淘汰。

然后星期三,我最喜欢的那个参赛者被淘汰了!!! !@#@!$#@!

介绍介绍, Hayden Quinn.

开始觉得哦 OK 啦很好看两下,那天又看到有节目主持人去到他家访问他,好奇心之下去 Google...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

喷鼻血倒数 3, 2, 1...

这个人是救生员,25 岁,也是 Cleo's Bachelor of the Year. 

BACHELOR

*megusta face*...

Oh... Sorry...

这个学期加入了类似补习的东西,一个学长带着10-20 个奇奇怪怪的大学一年级学生,负责教他们化学。我们这班的学长很好看,屁股很翘,所以全班是女生来上也难怪了。

屁股,我们哪里酱肤浅 =_____________________________________= 不过他屁股很翘是真的……

不要问我为什么突然间用华语…… 我想发扬我们炎黄子弟流传两千年的……(讲不出了)=_________________________________=

你背后有壁虎。Kthxbai...

2 comments:

  1. if u scare to donate blood, u can watch more leng zai photo, probably those without shirt without pant. Then u will get nose bleed easily, remember use a bowl to hold the blood and send to hospital.. =_____=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I die due to excessive loss of blood already like that, if pants also don't have... =_______=
    Wahaha your comment reminded me about the blood donor and sperm donor! You heard before?

    ReplyDelete