Dad decided that I was malnourished and underfed ever since I came over to Melbourne

I like the wallpaper ^_^
We ordered japchae (glass noodles) , dolsotbab (direct translation: claypot rice?) and pajeon (pancake)
The rice came with some side dishes.
Oh well. The food was good, service was good, and price was much more reasonable than expected. Japchae was chewy and umami! Yes, umami is a taste, referring to pleasant savoury taste, I learnt in physiology :) Saved me from a recent memory where the japchae I had was really peppery :/ Pancake and rice were, OK. I think... They could do better with slightly more seafood in the pancake. And now I know where to go when my naengmyun cravings hit ^____^ Was surprised that they sell naengmyun here at the cheapest price among all restaurants I've surveyed...
I'm full ^___^ *Hic!* And I'm going back someday.











No comments:
Post a Comment