About Me

The title is self explanatory :p

Monday, 15 October 2012

The Misadventures Down Under: An Update From The Editor

I am blogging in the uni's 24-hour study space. It's 7.20 already, but I don't want to go home for a few reasons.

1. I don't want to go home
2. My lappie is dead I need to use the school computers. (Congratulate me. I really deserve a pat on the back, surviving without it for 8 days and counting...)
3. I don't want to go home.

Why not? Ahh... Stories which have accumulated until now. Can write into novel already... Anyway I'm more productive without my laptop *cough cough*

Tomorrow I have my dispensing practical test, on Thursday Drug Delivery test (Yes yes they test us on our abilities to deliver drugs without getting caught no just kidding. =______________________________________________________= ...) and on Friday Biomolecules practical test... Luckily Dispensing and Biomolecules are open book tests. But still... When all you can refer to is that and there are so many other spaces for mistakes...

I was hardcore-ing for tomorrow's test doing online sample questions and somehow got deviated to the portal page and I saw this announcement...



15 October 2012 16:35
Dear all, Drug Delivery exam will cover 75% of your total unit mark. Peter = 54 marks Suzanne = 11 marks Joe = 10 marks Total = 75 marks Time limit = 3 hours These questions require written answers. There will be no multiple choice question. There will be some calculation questions so bring a non-programmable Monash approved calculator. good luck! Suzanne
 
 
 
Yay... Die... Even my only hope for this subject, the MCQs have betrayed me...
 
Hope for the best :[ Can't wait to get all this shit over with...

No comments:

Post a Comment