About Me

The title is self explanatory :p

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

The Misadventures Down Under: Calculations Test

Wake up --> Empty bladder -->  Brush teeth --> Wash face --> Breakfast --> Go to uni... --> Lecture --> Physio prac --> Lunch (Shin Ramyun Black :9) --> Jump up and down panicking because there is calculations test today...

Not just any calculations test. PASSING mark for this test is 80%, and if you fail this test, you fail the whole unit regardless of if you pass the final exams or not. Good thing it's an open book test (If it wasn't, you'd see in the news about a mysterious fire breaking out in campus...) And during prac I somehow noticed I went into the wrong folder in the portal, did the wrong exercises and missed out one whole section...

SHIT...

Went to the right folder, checked and was surprised to find submissions in the folder. Apparently the old "wrong" folder and new "right" folder were linked so I just missed one section... =__________________________= Well better than doing 11 exercises and finding out that you did all of that for nothing...

Panic panic panic, do practice questions, managed to crap out the right answers by randomly substituting figures into random formulas, times up, run back to uni, forgot student ID, run back again, get student ID, run in late, start test, hyperventilate. Good thing I live a stone's throw away from uni, literally. You could throw a stone from uni and hit my room window...

Ah well at least I finished everything in good time with ample time to look through and calculate everything once again :3 *LikeABoss*

Now hope that I didn't do any stupid mistakes which are worth committing suicide over... :(

Starting to become a scatterbrain... Wonder if it's juvenile Alzheimer's... Or dementia... But wasn't I always a scatterbrain? Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment